Online Team Check-In Info:
- Log into your GotSport coach/manager account and click on the Team Management tab.
- Click on the name of the team that you will be working on.
- Then click the Team Registrations tab at the top. You will see the list of registered events for the team.
- Select the event, '22 BHMC.
- Click on the Registration tab to view the registration for the '22 BHMC.
- Next, click on the Edit button. Once you have clicked on the Edit button you will be able to upload the required documents.
- Click on the Choose File button and upload the required file. If you are having trouble uploading the document, the document may be too large to upload, you will need to adjust the size of the file.
Coaches, please make sure to carry an approved roster, player cards, and medical release forms with them during the tournament.
If you have any questions concerning your roster, please email the tournament director.
The team roster including guest players cannot exceed the maximum roster size. No player may play on more than one team. Only 3 guest players per team.
Max Roster Size:
U8 maximum games roster size is 8
U9/U10 maximum game roster size is 12
U11/U12 maximum game roster size is 16
U13 – U19 maximum game roster size is 18
Additional Important Information:
4-WHEELERS AND GOLF CARTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Tournament officials are the only ones who have permission to use motorized vehicles at the Big Horn Equestrian Center.
Parking Passes ARE REQUIRED!!
Please Pre-Purchase your individual parking pass for $10 (RV Passes are $30).
Be on the lookout for a Storm Representative at the following tournaments: Casper Spring Jam and Billings Stockman Bank Magic City Classic.
Also available locally at:
171 N. Main Street
Sheridan, WY 82801